Hi Charles,

Le 2012-12-18 06:27, Charles-H. Schulz a écrit :
Hello Marc,

Le dimanche 16 décembre 2012 à 06:43 -0500, Marc Paré a écrit :
Le 2012-12-06 00:16, Marc Paré a écrit :
Just letting the list know that I will be away out of town till next
Tuesday with limited internet access. My mother has moved to a
retirement village, and I am helping with her electronics setup.

I may be able to read my mail once her gear is set up and if she will
let me use her computer! [*smile*]

Have a great weekend.

Marc

I am back from an unplanned extended trip where there was no access to
the internet. It will take me a day or two to wade through all of the
hundreds of emails I missed (as well as Christmas spam -- nasty).

My apologies for missing the marketing meeting.

No worries. It's good to see you're back and yes, you already did a lot
of work on the website :)

You asked for some minutes of the Marketing Strategy Workshop in Berlin,
I repost them here, as I had asked for feedback on these a few months
ago:
http://standardsandfreedom.net/index.php/2012/10/21/marketing-workshop-2012/

Best,
Charles.

Thanks for the link. Yes, now I do remember reading it.

Am I correct when I say that the resulting decision is that we are now to "market" NOT the LibreOffice Office Suite, but rather our community project first which has a product to offer our members and anyone else interested?

Is this the new line of thinking we are to adopt?

Cheers,

Marc

--
Marc Paré