In the article, there was some interesting things.

BUT
for me, it is nice that LO is a part of the DIY system as one of the very few applications available for it pre-compiled.

The only thing I like is that LO has 4 out of 5 stars in the RPi store. Well no one got a 5 star rating.

http://www.zdnet.com/2012s-top-five-linux-stories-with-one-big-conclusion-7000009190/?s_cid=rSINGLE

2012's Top five Linux stories with one big conclusion

By Steven J. Vaughan-Nichols for Linux and Open Source | December 26, 2012 -- 20:20 GMT

5) Raspberry Pi is as popular as apple pie

People love their polished hardware devices such as the Apple iPad, but some still love do-it-yourself *DIY) gear and nothing says DIY quite so much as the Raspberry Pi. This Linux-powered credit-card sized computer is as bare-bones as it comes, but it still had over 250,000 people on its buyers waiting list before its launch. Months later it's still insanely popular.