Le 2012-12-29 06:09, Florian Effenberger a écrit :
Hello,

we have been accepted as participant for Google Grants. This means that
Google gives us an AdWords account for free, with a grant of 330 USD per
day (!) and 1 USD per click.

I've been playing with it a bit, and set up the following ads for testing:

LibreOffice needs help
----------------------
Your donation helps
making a better product.
donate.libreoffice.org

and

LibreOffice braucht Hilfe
-------------------------
Ihre Spende hilft uns,
ein besseres Produkt zu erstellen.
donate.libreoffice.org/de/

This is just a first test-drive to see if everything is working as
expected. Early next year, I'd like to work with all of you together on
crafting our ads. It might help a lot with marketing our 4.0 release,
our fundraising and other acitivies.

Florian

Congrats on getting the grant.

Is there a length of term to the grant (an end date?). Could you leave us a link to an example to see?

Cheers,

Marc

--
Marc Paré