On 1/2/13 4:49 PM, Kohei Yoshida wrote:

> Given these, we both feel that it's probably more appropriate if someone
> from the marketing team can consider attending the event (if budget and
> time allow).

I might be available for handling this, but I would like to understand
if a simple session is enough or we should apply for a workshop, or a
session plus a workshop (which could be in another location).

I will ask Narukiho-san which is the preferred choice. I will also write
Jennifer Cloer to understand which are the options.

--
Italo Vignoli - italo.vign...@gmail.com
mob +39.348.5653829 - VoIP 5316...@messagenet.it