Thanks, message received. Nice to see a happy user. I would like to have the
file to investigate the position issues.

Cheers

Fridrich

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Marc Paré <m...@marcpare.com> wrote:

Hi Tom,

Le 2013-01-11 14:58, Tom Davies a écrit :
> Hi :)
> Good news about the Visio import filters :)
>

> I'm not quite sure how to pass this message on to Fridrich but
hopefully he is on either this list or the users list.  I guess he might
be on the devs list but i can't reach them
> Regards from
> Tom :)

Thanks Tom.

I don't think that he is on this list; a search on the list does not
show one instance of his name.

I am CC'ing (hidden) this mail to him (I am not sure if he wants his
email address out there). It's nice for us to see this type of response
also.

Marc

<http://fridrich.blogspot.ch/2012/12/libreoffice-visio-import-filter-20.html>

--