Hello Marc,

Sure. But I'd much rather make sure these news and updates get a good and large
audience and I suggest we post them first to the following sites ( in no
particular order):

Our official Facebook group
Our official Google + community
The official TDF Google + page
The Libreoffice subreddit
The Open Source subreddit.

These would really spread the word, the marketing blog does.not seem to have a
large audience...

Best,

Charles.