Hello Kannan,

These are great news indeed.  It would be great if you could upload some of
materials (banners for instance) on the wiki. We have a marketing section as
well as a design section. For CDs we have several initiatives, Libreoffice-Box
as well as the North American DVD and I think these guys are doing a great job
and would be happy to help. Is there anything else we could help you with?

Best,

Charles.