If you want to keep marketing strategy uniform, the original post should be
on the blog, and then shared on social networks ;)

With bufferapp.com it's really easy. It works better than Hootsuite.
Hootsuite has G+ but bufferapp.com doesn't unless you pay for it.

Maybe it's worth adding to the budget?
$10/month or $102/year
https://bufferapp.com/awesome

Immanuel