Hi,

I changed the subject of the mail to make clear what we're talking
about.

Anyway,

May I ask when we'll get the video for our miniconf?
Someone already have it taken in FOSDEM, right?

Our miniconf will be held 23th Feb. JST, so I want to use this weekend
to prepare the event, for example, adding Japanese caption on the video.

Of course I'll be happy that I will get it earlier, but I don't want to
rush all of you; lots of works you might have.
I only want to know current status.

Thanks,
--
Naruhiko Ogasawara (naru...@gmail.com)