Indeed, we are starting to have some discussions here and there about
how to better coordinate with the various teams of our community:
native-language, design, qa, dev, marketing, website, infra, docs, etc.
I think it is crucial for us to get this right, although I'm sure we
will take time to get it right. Nonetheless, we ought to do the sanity
of everyone's involved:
http://standardsandfreedom.net/index.php/2013/02/24/the-great-4-0-wrap-up/

Cheers,
--
Charles-H. Schulz
Co-Founder & Director, The Document Foundation,