Hi :)
There are tons of tools specifically designed to download YouTube videos.  I've
never had any trouble downloading stuff from there.  To get the one from
Leif''s blog i had to click on the little icon embedded in the frame in order
to get to the proper YouTube place and then it was easy to download.

I had no idea it was against the ToCs!!  I really must stop downloading from
there then!  Not that i do a lot.  Perhaps i should  quickly search my off-line
clips and delete ones that appear to be from there jic.
Regards from
Tom :)