Hi :)
I thought you were fine.

It is difficult with a single camera.  I think professional camera workers make
sure the camera is positioned so that the interviewee is looking directly, or
rather, nearly directly at the camera so that it's easy for the interviewee to
look directly into the audience's eye.

The interviewer is not the main person.  Also it's usually easier to do a
separate continuous shot of the interviewer reading all the questions from a
script and then cut&paste in brief shots at moments when the interviewee has a
wobbly moment.

It is quite a lot more work though.  A few simpler things might have made a big
difference.  If the camera had been positioned lower so that people loomed over
it like rock-stars rather than having such a big gap between the interviewees
and the banner.  The interviewer might have been better sitting or all 3 people
standing to keep everyone on much the same eye-line as each other.  It can work
well to break that though and hindsight is wonderful for spotting issues like
that.  If the drape at the back had been spread out more then it might have
hidden the Heath Robinson-ish bits of string and tape holding the banner up and
made it look more like a professional studio.    Again hindsight is great.

I'm not sure i would have thought about any of those things on the day either
and anyway they were all pretty much outside of your control especially given
the time constraints.

I really like the way you "tipped your hat" at OpenOffice, ie just mentioned it
and moved on swiftly without getting bogged down.  It is part of LibreOffice's
history so it would be odd to censor out any mention of it but it is ancient
history now so no point dwelling on it either.  So, nicely balanced there imo
:)

The main things were handled well.  Everyone was clear.  No mad rambling or
quiet muttering.  Rapport was good.  The place looked busy, even hectic.
People buzzing and exited even though clearly tired near the end of the show.
Very positive atmosphere and good interview.

Congrats and regards from
Tom :)