Hi Ian,

Ian Lynch wrote (10-04-13 00:33)
On 9 April 2013 20:29, Cor Nouws <oo...@nouenoff.nl> wrote:

Is the way you assure the quality of the outcomes something that we can
learn from?

Possibly - it's agreed with the UK national regulators through the
Regulatory Conditions. They are at
[...]

thanks - will look at that later.

If any use of the LibreOffice logo is allowed, then it should be in a way
that it makes clear that LibreOffice is supported, and not that there is an
endorsement from TDF.

That really depends on a subjective judgement. Is putting a logo on a
certificate claiming endorsement or is it simply saying this certificate
was achieved using that product? I can see it could be interpreted either
way so before I did it I'd want specific authorisation to do it. That would
[...]

The best rout is look at the policy / guide lines here
  https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/TradeMark_Policy
and post a proposal to
  le...@documentfoundation.org
(also mentioned on that wiki).

This will help you to find the proper way.

Kind regards,
Cor

--
 - Cor