Hi :)
WOW!!!  Really attractive! :)  Nice images.  Gives plenty of hints and teasing
tasters to make people want to find out more by visiting the website you give.

I can imagine people glancing at this and then visiting the website even if
they lost the actual flyer itself.  I like the way you handle "the formats
issue" by just quoting the ISO number and thus neatly avoiding any debate about
competitors.  It's a bit large and officious compared to the friendliness of
the rest of the flyer but i think taht is part of why it works so well.  I
think this flyer will catch people's attention and move them onto the website

Superb work!
Thanks and regards from
Tom :)