Le 2013-09-26 04:26, Florian Effenberger a écrit :
> Fabián Rodríguez wrote on 2013-09-25 20:32:
>> You can use a personal Bitcoin wallet from someone on the project who
>> would then transfer funds to LibreOffice account, or setup something
>> with a reputable service like BitPay.
>
> using BitCoins is still on our todo. For Germany, it seems the legal
> issues have been cleared, now we just need a reliable and cheap exchange
> provider - working on that, but no ETA as of today.

BitPay will process payments and let you keep Bitcoin or convert +
deposit for free (as a non-profit):
https://bitpay.com/bitcoin-for-charities

I've had only good recommendations about them, I became a merchant a few
weeks ago and I used their service in a restaurant (Vegan Galaxy in
Boston) as a customer 2 days ago for the first time, quite easy.

I asked on /r/Bitcoin for goof measure, that's where I found out it was
free for non-profits/charities:
http://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1n6f34/some_progress_re_libreoffice_accepting_bitcoin/

Let me know if you need help with this or if you have any other questions.

F.

ps. in full disclosure, I am "Chief ambassador" for the Bitcoin Embassy
in Montreal - http://bitcoinembassy.ca ;) I have no stakes in BitPay,
though, just a happy user.

--
Fabián Rodríguez