Hi,

I've blogged about the stats of ask and bugzilla twitter accounts
stats [1] in July which gives a brief about the accounts.

Well i would like to share the last stats which makes me happy to see
increasing clicks.

For the last 30 days

Ask:

CLICKS
1,806
POSTS
446
CLICKS/POST
4.0

Bugzilla:

CLICKS
2,612
POSTS
829
CLICKS/POST
3.2

These increasing numbers made me happy and i wanted to share before
having time to blog about them.

I want to hand over these accounts to suitable persons form QA team
and Ask team whom i hope to make active promotions(like tweeting,
promoting etc)

Also Planet TDF has impressing numbers with a smaller audience as the
account is new:

CLICKS
327
POSTS
50
CLICKS/POST
6.5

For whom having twitter accounts and not following the accounts are:

LibreOffice Bugzilla:
http://twitter.com/LibreOfficeBugs

Ask.LibreOffice.org:
http://twitter.com/AskLibreOffice

Planet TDF
http://twitter.com/PlanetTDF

For whom already following; please #ff and RT these accounts :)

I'll do some more promotions on user lists and qa-lists next week if i
have time. If you have time please spread them in your social
networks.

FYI
Zeki

1-