Hi Naruhiko-san,

On 10/23/13 11:11 AM, Charles-H. Schulz wrote:

> Thank you a lot, and next time, we should also spread the buzz before
> and make more noise for you guys, you rock!

Yes, every time you organize an event, please let us know in advance. We
can not only spread the news via social media networks, but also add a
mention in one of our product announcements (which have a monthly
cycle). If the news story is big enough, like a local conference about
LibreOffice, we can have a specific press release.

--
Italo Vignoli - italo.vign...@gmail.com
mob +39.348.5653829 - sip/jabber it...@libreoffice.org