A thread posting, on the User list, stated  "downgrade to 4.0.6".  Well,
I must have missed the announcement that .6 had come out.  I did not see
any announcement come into my client's folder for LO where such an
announcement would show up.  I wonder when the announcement for 4.0.6
was sent out, or was one sent out?

I forgot all about it coming out this past week, been really busy.

I want to upgrade to it from 4.0.5. - Win7 [64-bit] and Ubuntu 12.04LTS
[64 bit] and downgrade 4.1.2[?] on Ubuntu 13.10 to LO 4.0.6, since it
has a font drop box issue/bug that I cannot go around [which I was told
was already reported].

.