Just a reminder to everyone on this list. If you see an event where LibreOffice has presence, leave a note on this list and someone will add it to our events calendar. It is important for us to show that we are an active group worldwide to help promote our communities and software.

Events of any native language groups will be posted after translated in EN either by the events calendar admins or the events contact persons.

Cheers,

Marc

--
Marc Paré