Da: "Jean Weber" <jeanwe...@gmail.com>
A: "LibreO - Marketing Global" <marketing@global.libreoffice.org>,
documentat...@global.libreoffice.org
Inviato: Martedì, 3 dicembre 2013 1:00:38
Oggetto: [libreoffice-documentation] LibreOffice books discount price

Lulu.com, where the printed copies of the LibreOffice user guides are
published and sold, is having a sale: 30% off until midnight on
Thursday, December 5, US east coast time.

The code is: LULUVIP6131

Direct link to LO books: http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/opendocument

Note: the 30% off discount coupon is applied to the prices shown as
already being 30% off the "List price". And you have to scroll down a
bit to find the Getting Started Guide. There are 7 books in total for
LO 4.x.

Please spread the word, including on other lists, social media, etc.
(Of course, PDFs are always free from our website and wiki.)

--Jean