On 28/11/13 13:22, Sophie wrote:

> I agree too, I think highlighting top 10 or 5 features for each release
> on the website is great, even changing them for micro releases, and link
> to the complete detailed page on the wiki for those who want to know more

In order to give more punch to micro release announcements, we can
probably use some of the features which do not make the major release
announcement. Of course, we cannot "sell" these features as completely
new, but we can find a way to highlight them.

--
Italo Vignoli - italo.vign...@gmail.com
mob +39.348.5653829 - sip/jabber it...@libreoffice.org