Hello Joel,

Last year I prepared a flyer for Brazilian LibreOffice Community and I did
a version in English. I shared in this list. Maybe you can use.

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Libreoffice-about-EN.jpg

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Libreoffice-about-EN.svg

Best

Eliane Domingos de Sousa