Hey all,

as you might know, we are designing a special event for CeBIT 2014 - we
called it "USB-Tankstelle" in german, which is 1:1 translated like "USB
Filling station".
I am not sure, if this is a real native expression - so please give us
some helping hands:)

What it means: We use a touchscreen where visitors can choose there
favourite programm (Windows, Linux etc) and than push a button to fill
there USB Sticks.

So - what is the real expression in English??

Best regards
Thomas

--
## Unterstützung der freien Office Suite
## http://de.libreOffice.org  - www.LibreOffice.org