On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 4:27 AM, Sophie <gautier.sop...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Please vote on your preferred logo for the conference communication
> material. To ease the count, please top post indicating your preference
> as Nx, thanks!

I tossed all of the images onto a wiki page to help with side-by-side
comparisons:
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Events/2014/LibreOffice_Annual_Conference/Logo#Logo_Candidates

Caveat: Because MediaWiki can't scale external images, you will
probably need to use the zoom functionality of your browser to see
some of the H-U-G-E images. Having a big monitor will also help :-)

Perhaps for next time we can ask for image proposals to be uploaded to
the wiki so we can scale them all equally.

Cheers,
--R