Hi all,

At our annual conference in Bern, I'd like to give an update on some
of the outreach/advocacy work we've been doing in the US. I know that
many of you have been doing amazing work across the globe, and I'd
like to hear from you about what you've accomplished!

I know that it's not always possible for people to be at the annual
conference in person, so I'd like to look into
- Remote presentation via video-chat, or
- Playing pre-recorded 5-10min presentations

After the presentations, it would be great to have a round-table
discussion about outreach and advocacy for the rest of 2014 and into
2015.

(We can use a multi-person, open-standard/FOSS videochat program like
JitMeet <https://meet.jit.si> to let the remote presenters join the
party)

Who'd be interested in participating and giving a short presentation
on their activities?

Thanks,
--R