On Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 7:46 AM, Charles-H. Schulz
<charles.sch...@documentfoundation.org> wrote:
>>On Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 1:18 PM, Eliane Domingos
>><elianedomin...@libreoffice.org> wrote:
>>> The Brazilian LibreOffice Community is very proud to announce the
>>10th
>>> edition of LibreOffice Magazine.
>
> Thank you and tour team for this issue !
>
> Say, I think we need  to have someone able to translate the magazine in
> English so that others can localize it. Do you know anyone who could do it or
> would be willing to do it?

On Wed, Apr 23, 2014 at 11:19 AM, Eliane Domingos
<elianedomin...@libreoffice.org> wrote:
> Hi Charles, all,
>
> Well, unfortunately not.

I chatted w/a couple of Portuguese-speakers at LibrePlanet in February
and hoped to hear back from one of them by now re: translating the
magazine into English. I'll follow up with them again, and I'll also
put out a shingle at LinuxFest Northwest to see if any Portuguese
speakers are interested in contributing to the project :-)

Best,
--R

--
Robinson Tryon