For those of you who have asked for them, I have just uploaded the LibreOffice North American Community DVD ISO files to my SourceForge.net project account. [my web hosting service will not allow the hosting of ISO files the size of CDs or DVDs]

There are two folders, currently.
One is for the 4.2.x line and the other is for the 4.3.x line.
I just uploaded the 4.2.6 and 4.3.1 ISO files last night.

This is the direct link to the project's files. http://sourceforge.net/projects/libreofficenadvd/files/

I still need to upload the files to my web site versions of the DVDs, for "testing" before downloading, but the ISO files are more important at this moment.

I feel sorry for not having these ISO files up sooner, but my ongoing hardware and health issues have delayed a lot of things. I hope to get the next versions online without the delay that these two had.

Tim Lungstrom
http://libreoffice-na.us