Earlier today I was able to upload the 4.3.4.1 NA-DVD .iso file to SourceForge.net.

https://sourceforge.net/projects/libreofficenadvd/files/4.3.x-versions/

The last version, 4.3.2, has had 459 downloads since it was uploaded. My thanks for that.

Through delays in my schedule, 4.3.4 came out before I could get the 4.3.3 .iso online.

There is one mistake, the version numbers of the portable software. I did not catch the error, but the latest [as of this morning] is actually in this version, even though it states it is the previous one. I will be fixing that later, along with updating the documentation files included. BUT, the Windows, Mac, and Linux install versions are what count [for most people]. The "correction" may need to wait for the next opening in my schedule a few weeks from now.