Hi Pedro,

Pedro Rosmaninho píše v Po 15. 12. 2014 v 11:47 +0000:

> Will this involve new templates for Impress? Because Impress is
> severely lacking in the template department...

At the moment, I am most concerned about the Writer templates - because
we have none :-)  But of course, if we get some Calc or Impress
templates too, that will be awesome.

> Maybe we could send the call in  e-mails to certain design groups
> involved with Linux to come with new templates (Numix, Mokka,
> Elementary, VDG...).

Sure, great idea!  Please do you have contacts to these groups?  I guess
better to talk to some people there first before we 'spam' them?

All the best,
Kendy