Hi everyone,

I already answered Cor tonight, please thus find hereby an inline copy of my
answer.

> Hi Cor,
>
> Thanks for the forward.
>
> Dear Agnez,
>
> Unfortunately I'm in internship until the end of May, I cannot so participate
> in
> his event, but can help indirectly.
>
> Marketing material for LibreOffice is quite absent, this is even more true for
> French[1] and a fortiori for Belgium[2]. Gonna ask the French team on
> #libreoffice-fr on IRC if they have material to give away. I have my self
> bookmarked some contents for free formats, etc.
>
> I think particularly to this content [3] made available by arc, another ASBL.
> While the document looks fine it is way from being complete. I made some
> suggestions to the author on Twitter [4], but he never found the time to
> implement them.
>
> But yes, we need well designed French marketing content. It's on my to do list
> but on very low priority for now.
>
> You can also send en email to one of the French mailing lists. Maybe they have
> more suggestions to make[5].
>
> Hope this helps.
>
> [1] https://fr.libreoffice.org/community/marketing/
> [2] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing
> [3] http://www.arc-culture.be/blog/pourquoi-des-logiciels-libres/
> [4] https://twitter.com/sjodogne/status/546984449662279680
> [5] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Local_Mailing_Lists#French

Regarding the "Brochure d'information générale (ODT)". I think the content is
really great but is really looking outdated. Ask mentioned in the aforementioned
mail, I'm gonna ask if some designers I have at work can provide some lifting.

Regards,

--
William Gathoye
<will...@gathoye.be>