----- Messaggio originale -----

Hi Marc, All :)

> Just a reminder that if you are planning on representing LibreOffice at
> an event or know of an event where LibreOffice could participate, just
> make mention of it on this list and I will add it to our Google events
> calendar.

In Italy, LibreItalia is organizing the "LibreOffice Roadshow", an "itinerant
event" for promoting LibreOffice in the Italian Public Administration with
informations about open standards and formats, the Italian laws, the suite, the
Project. The website (Italian only) is www.libreoffice-roadshow.it

Best,
Marina

Marina Latini
mar...@studiostorti.com

Studio Storti Srl
Viale Leonardo da Vinci, 18 36100 - Vicenza (VI)
Piazza San Nazaro in Brolo, 15 20122 - Milano (MI)
http://www.studiostorti.com