Hi Andreas,

Le 2015-10-19 15:32, Andreas Mantke a écrit :
Hello,

LibreOffice and The Document Foundation will attend the OpenRheinRuhr
2015 (http://openrheinruhr.de) in Oberhausen (North-Rhine Westphalia /
Germany) with a table and two presentations:
http://programm.openrheinruhr.de/2015/index.de.html
The event takes place at Nov. 7th and 8th in the  Rheinischen
Industriemuseum (directly connected to Oberhausen main station)
(http://openrheinruhr.de/anreise.html).

Kind regards,
Andreas

Thanks for letting us know! I have added this event to our LibreOffice Google Calendar events page[1] and will add it later to our events slider page[2].

Cheers,

Marc
[1] https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/EventsCalendar
[2] http://www.libreoffice.org/events/