Hi

>De: "Mike Saunders" <mike.saund...@documentfoundation.org>
>I've added the LibreOffice 5.1 New Features videos to the wiki here:

Thank you for these videos that I found very nice.
I had already incorporated them in release notes:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/ReleaseNotes/5.1
(writer, calc, impress)

>If you speak another language and want to help, just edit the
>script page for the relevant video and add your translation(s)
> Pierre-Yves Samyn has already done French versions:
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFA7QLVLuDA

I added the script of my French version after the English version

Note: I had to adapt (localize) details such as formatted search in Calc.

Quality of my videos is lower than that of original videos (background noise,
music, diction, etc.).

I *hope* someone with better conditions can re-record :)

Best regards
Pierre-Yves