Hey K-J,

Thanks for the feedback!

- Front Cover: Missing icon for Base-Module

They're on the front just to add some colour -- I'll try adding Base but they might get a little too small...

- The grey icons in middle of page 2 don't work good with the grey background.

Good point; I'll try with a lighter background.

- The Macro icon is jagged. You need a better size.

Yep, I've been meaning to replace this, but can't find a high-res version despite looking everywhere. Any ideas where I could find one? Maybe I need to poke around in the Git repo :-)

- (little thing) Second page: Cals is .. After "intuitive," there is a space

Good catch! I normally spot those extra spaces from a mile away (after working so long in publishing) but missed that.

Cheers,
Mike