Hi Wolfgang,

Thanks for your ideas! You may want to add them to our wiki page here:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Marketing/Slogan

There are many, many ideas already, but maybe one day we should narrow
them down to a smaller selection (eg with a survey). What do others on
this list think? Does LibreOffice need a slogan?

Cheers,
Mike