Howdy,

I was poking around under the shared marketing area on the TDF nextcloud
server and came across an odg file for a 'Get Involved Infographic', dated
from 2016 and in Spanish - I took the liberty of translating the text to
English and then made my own take on the graphics.

Put a copy of the result up on the server at
https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/BrP8xERfkE7e28i

The background image is original art btw, you can use it as you like.

The odg and gimp file used to produce this are not on the server there, but
I can certainly put them there in a zip file?

Anway, just thought I'd share.

Best wishes,

Drew