Hi everyone, I suggest placing the magazines in cool, eclectic art/design
gift shops and book shops around the world. Get the artist / designer
community hooked on to Libre Office.

They pay quite a bit to use their creative softwares and materials - Libre
Office would be a nice change for them, especially if it's well-designed.

Maybe future editions can feature a fold-out art poster.

Cheers,
B.