Otherwise not sure if the noise is because it's not that bad or not that
good..

Anyway - a little self critiquing on the graphics and layout and here one
more pass over the material.

So if you look at what I have now it begs the question - what to put on the
end of it?

First, I thought it would be good to mention that not every spread sheet is
going to see a 76% performance increase in re-calcs.

I figure the easiest way is to reference the other 4 files and the numbers
from them.

Yes?

So - here is the latest draft https://youtu.be/_aClBaBCdYE