Hi Nigel and Mike,

On 4/15/19 2:43 PM, Nigel Verity wrote:
> I've just looked at that video again for the first time in quite a while. I
> have to say there is nothing in it that is not valid today and not a lot of
> information that ought to be added. The only fundamental change is the
> availability of the new user interface features in the mainstream rather than
> as experimental options. Unfortunately to update the video to show these
> would entail almost a total re-recording.
>
> There clearly is some scope for a new promotional video but, given that just
> updating the screenshot elements would not alter its overall impact, is the
> cost of a new video justified at this time? What else needs to be changed?
> Change for its own sake is rarely a good proposition.

looking for other LO promo material I found "Trailer Curso LibreOffice
Ecuador" [1]. I don't understand Spanish language but a friend
translated the essential parts for me and this video describes how FLOSS
like LO liberates the IT of countries like Ecuador so as I tried to
explain in my last mail:
An update of the official LO promo trailer that is a little bit more
"inspiring" the people why using LO has something to do with liberation
and social responsibility in digital age would justify time and money
needed for the update a lot.

Best regards
Roland

[1] https://invidio.us/watch?v=8wLGesOotrg