Howdy,

The other day I was in a conversation with some folks on a social media
site in a Linux and Open Source group. The question came up about a
GDocs/MSO365 replacement.

LibreOffice Online was made as a suggestion.

A question came up about how much disk space a person got when they signed
up for LibreOffie Online. I explained that it was available as source, and
pointed to the CODE package at Collabora and that a number of hosting
providers offered the service.

I then went looking for a list of which hosting providers do so. I found a
few on the Collabora, mostly by scanning press releases.

I was wondering if there is a list being maintained anywhere of those?

If not then I would like to work on putting one together.

Thanks,

Drew