Hello Mike,

Le mardi 05 novembre 2019 à 13:53 +0100, Mike Saunders a écrit :
> https://debian-newhomepage.larjona.net
> I like the way there's a clear distinction between community and
> product. Maybe it's something we could take inspiration from, in a
> future website redesign? What does everyone think?

Yes, I think we could pretty much revisit the "Discover LibreOffice", a
section I've never been quite happy with. I do notice something which
jumps to my eyes in the Debian's new website, which is how it has drawn
direct inspiration from our website:
- focus on community (with a picture taken at a conference)
- similar iconset
- words/terms close to what you find on our website.

So I'd say they took a lot from us, but their simple and clear
distinction between community and product is something for us to study
in turn.

Best,
--
Charles-H. Schulz