Hello everyone,

I've thought about running some polls/surveys on our Twitter account.
They're a good way to engage with followers and get feedback. On the
other hand, we need to be careful about the polls we run -- for
instance, we shouldn't do polls about features people may want, if we
have no plans/resources to implement them.

So I have a few ideas:

* Where do you use LibreOffice? (Home, work, both)

* What component of LibreOffice do you use most? (Writer, Calc etc.)

* For how long have you been using LibreOffice?

What do you think? Any other suggestions, or anything we should avoid?

--
Mike Saunders, Marketing & PR
The Document Foundation