Hi Marc,

Thanks for the idea! Although we don't have a donate button on the
download page, as soon as someone clicks the yellow "Download" button,
they're prompted to make an (optional!) donation. We could add a button
in the previous step, but I think most people won't want to donate until
they've actually decided to try the software. But maybe it's worth
trying out...

Mike