Hi Mike,

> We have some new LibreOffice stickers with the latest branding:
> If you want any for events/promotions/activities, let me know!

I am interested in it.
It's difficult at the moment in Japan, but next year I think I'll be
hosting or attending a small offline event.

I hold a small event called LibreOffice Day every month (I canceled
this month), where I handed out the 10th and 20th anniversary stickers
that Ogasawara-san got at FOSDEM.

Best regards,
Shinji

2020年12月7日(月) 23:50 Mike Saunders <mike.saund...@documentfoundation.org>:

> Hi everyone,
>
> We have some new LibreOffice stickers with the latest branding:
>
> https://blog.documentfoundation.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/12/lo7_stickers.jpg
>
> If you want any for events/promotions/activities, let me know!
> Obviously, in-person events can't generally take place in many countries
> at the moment, but you could use them for online promotions in
> native-language projects, like Marcin is doing on Polish social media,
> for instance...
>
> --
> Mike Saunders, Marketing and Community Coordinator
> The Document Foundation
>
> --

Shinji Enoki
shinji.en...@gmail.com