On the subject of open data formats how is the interoperability of the 7.2
LibreOffice release with Microsoft 365 when using ODF 1.3?

I ask this because if their implementation is as 'good' as in LibreOffice
the argument about open file formats breakdown some what, if their
implementation is purposely bad then that is a strong argument that their
advocacy of open standard is disingenuous.  I have to hand it to them their
adoption of the format was very quickly done after the Oasis ratification.