Focus of development cycles has been created by me based on what developers
were doing. As the majority of development is paid by ecosystem's company
customers, we are not in the position to drive development but we have to get
what is developed and make sense out of it.

Let's discuss the topic in a marketing call. Based on my experience, asking for
specific features is just useless, as these features will not be implemented
unless there is a paying customer covering the development costs.

Unfortunately, this is one of the drawbacks of open source, when you are
working on a mature product. Features are developed only if you pay a
developer, or if you find a volunteer willing to work at that feature (while
the first option works, I have never seen the second option become a reality).