Hi Italo,
It's great to be connected and thank you for getting back so promptly. Please
let me know a few open timeslots that work for both you and Mike in the coming
weeks. As mentioned, I am in China Time Zone, so it will be great if you can
consider that as well; I am generally free around 5 - 6 PM China time (11 AM
-12 Noon CEST).

Kind Regards,
Ansh