Hello Mike,

thanks a lot for your work.

I've got a few comments and questions about this presentation:

-- I'd start with slides about the LibreOffice history and licensing (StarOffice -> OOo -> AOO -> LibO).

-- some slides seem very "wordy" to me. So your presentation is a good start to create a more appealing one. Thanks!

-- slide #18 (Calc survey): I'd revert the yes/no data, so that the "yes" would be on the left. Well, depends upon what one wants to show :)

-- where can the actual stat numbers be downloaded from? (downloads per month/per version, Calc survey, others). Inserting the references in the slides would allow for easy update.

-- the final images (great ones!) should be compressed, so that the document size shrinks somewhat ;)

All in all, this a very good start for creating local ones. Many thanks again.

All the best,
--
Jean-Francois Nifenecker, Bordeaux