Hi Mike,

I have finished the Calc and Writer screenshots. Could you please let me
know how I can send this to you? Would links from WeTransfer work?

While working on the Impress screenshots, I wondered, what are we aiming
to show/capture? e.g,. one thing that I thought would be interesting to
capture is the ability to modify and create Master Slides, which is more
of a power users' need and from what I gather free alternatives like
OnlyOffice don't have. If you or the team have more ideas please let me
know.

Kind Regards,

Anshuman