Welcome, Yoshi! (For the list: Yoshi and I were in contact for a while, and I said he could also post here and say hello to the community.)

On 14.07.23 18:15, Yoshi wrote:

A quick intro. My name is Yoshi and I recently took interest in expanding
LibreOffice market footprint in the US.

This is really appreciated, as we don't have a lot of presence in the USA, from a marketing side. Anyone else on this list in the USA: please drop me a line, and we can help you to promote LibreOffice, free software and open standards there :-)

I've been using LibreOffice for about 5 years and always wondered why its use
wasn't more widespread in the US. For example, I recently attended a WP
WordCamp and heard nary a word about LibreOffice. I'd like to change that.

Good starting point, yes!

Immediately, I'm trying to get a sense of how many copies of LibreOffice are in
active use in the US. To do this, I'm registering for various Zoom meetings
with Linux groups, startup entrepreneurs and SMB owners. My goal is to persuade
PC mfgs to bundle LibreOffice with hw.

We know that some PC companies bundle LibreOffice, so yes, encouraging more to do so is great. How are your meetings coming on?

Cheers,
Mike